Cádiz and consequently Vejer are free of restrictive measures of the Junta de Andalucía
- Cadiz is the second province that is best controlling the pandemic, according to Diario de Cadiz.
The province of Cadiz and, therefore, Vejer, will not have to follow the new measures that the Junta de Andalucia has announced to deal with the pandemic.
At Califa Vejer we keep working normally and all our hotels, restaurants and cafes are open. Check out our dedicated COVID-19 measures here.
We remind you the opening hours of our restaurants and bars:
- At El Jardín del Califa we continue to keep the same schedule, from 13:00 to 16:00 and from 19:30 to 23:00. Those of you who have made your reservation do not have to change anything, neither the time nor the number of guests.
El Jardín del Califa, flavors of the Middle East in a magical atmosphere.
- Corredera 55 open every day for lunch, dinner, coffees, cake and sunset drinks from 12.00 to 23.00. Corredera 55 is the ideal place to savour traditional local food and fresh Mediterranean delights. The menu enjoys vibrant and exciting dishes using seasonal produce sourced locally. For reservations call us at 956 451 848.
Corredera 55, fresh, vibrant, healthy home cooking from the mediterranean.
- Califa Tapas: open every day, except Thursday, from 12:00 to 23:00. At Califa Tapas we serve a wide range of tapas recipes not just from Vejer and Andalucia recipes but from all over Spain and extending in to Italy, Turkey and the Middle East.
Panoramic views from the terrace of Califa Tapas.
- The Tetería del Califa is open every day from 12:00 to 23:30 throughout the year.Serving excellent teas, coffees, and a variety of the famous Califa’s Moroccan pastries, the Tetería also serves up a range of cocktails on either the panoramic terrace or the inside bar.
Panorama from the roof of the Tetería del Califa.
- Califa Express is open every day from 12:00 to 23:00 continuous. Califa Express provides you select menu offerings from its mother restaurant, El Jardín del Califa, as well as serving top quality Doner Kebabs, Boreks, Breuats and Halloumi wraps. Express serves a variety of fresh juices daily and great desserts from the Califa pastry kitchen.
Califa Express, healthy & fresh moroccan & middle eastern favourites.
As we mentioned in the subtitle of the blog, Cadiz is the second province that is best controlling the pandemic, according to Diario de Cadiz. so we are on the right track!